ArangoDB Weekly #29 | new Release 2.6.1, updated Benchmark
This week we published a 2.6.1 maintenance release. A few weeks ago we published a performance comparison. Since it has raised a lost of interest and the discussions around it have led to improvements in all products we’ve updated the benchmark comparison .
In addition we’ve also released a performance comparison between ArangoDB 2.5 and 2.6.
Stay tuned and follow @arangodb for more news.
ArangoDB related (Drivers & more)
- (Blueprints) blueprints-arangodb-graph 1.0.10: Changes for ArangoDB 2.6
- (Java) arangodb-java-driver 2.5.5: updated import
- The great AQL shootout: ArangoDB 2.5 vs 2.6
- How an open-source competitive benchmark helped to improve databases: Updated benchmark test
- Dockerizing a Bloom-based Nonces Service in 10 Minutes
- Creating a custom job type for Foxx Queues
- Adding Background workers to my Foxx App
- Creating a Foxx script
Questions on Stack Overflow
- Unable to bulk upload log data in ArangoDB
- ArangoDB create Vertex REST API without knowing the vertex id’s
- Foxx dependencies import by name, not by mounting point
- RETURN NEW is not working with UPDATE in ArangoDB
Not answered yet:
Did you know?
If you have problems with Foxx, Docker, monitoring or other ArangoDB specific topics, you can look at our Cookbook for detailed solutions.
We now have over 50 recipes from different people about different problems and more contributions are welcome!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Get the latest tutorials, blog posts and news: