ArangoDB Weekly #25 | Multi-Model Benchmarks, ArangoDB on Azure
This week we’ve released the third alpha for ArangoDB 2.6. Using this alpha3 release we’ve done our first benchmark article. Claudius wrote a blog post: Native multi-model can compete with pure document and graph databases – which shows that ArangoDB is really not that bad. We would love to hear your feedback.
The third alpha release of ArangoDB 2.6 is available for download. We have many new features like the following:
- Added AQL Upsert statement to AQL
- Added batch document removal and lookup commands
- ArangoDB now provides a dedicated collection export API
For a list of all changes you can look at our changelog. This alpha-release is for testing purposes only, please try the new version and provide us feedback.
ArangoDB related (Drivers & more)
- (Tool) ArangoDB fast-deployment tools : Collection of bash scripts which deploy an ArangoDB Cluster on several cloud services platforms.
- (Java) blueprints-arangodb-graph 1.0.10: Bugfixes for compare and queries
- (Clojure) waller 0.6.0: Added graph management
- (JS) aqbjs 1.11.0: Added support for Upsert
Articles and Presentations
- Native multi-model can compete with pure document and graph databases
- Create an ArangoDB cluster on Microsoft Azure
- Running ArangoDB Cluster on Debian and the Merii Hummingbird A80 Optimus – Part 1
- On getting unique values (Performance Comparison)
Questions on Stack Overflow
- How to ensure that a field in a document is unique ?
- Arango query: I have it working in the shell but can’t getting working in Foxx
- ArangoDB Exceptions
- I have made a bad server endpoint in ArangoDB
Not answered yet:
- June 04 – 06, 2015 – Dublin: NoSQL matters
Did you know?
If you want to test ArangoDB with different drivers or learn to work with it, you can have a look at our tutorials page. Here are some popular tutorials:
Get the latest tutorials, blog posts and news: