This version is deprecated. Download the new version of ArangoDB
A maintenance release for ArangoDB 2.3 is available from our download page and through the package manager.
- recreate password if missing during upgrade
- fixed issue #1126
- fixed non-working subquery index optimizations
- do not restrict summary of Foxx applications to 60 characters
- fixed display of “required” path parameters in Foxx application documentation
- added more optimizations of constants values in AQL FILTER conditions
- fixed invalid or-to-in optimization for FILTERs containing comparisons with boolean values
- fixed replication of
- added AQL list functions
- added AQL functions
APPLYto dynamically call other functions
- fixed AQL optimizer cost estimation for LIMIT node
- prevent Foxx queues from permanently writing to the journal even when server is idle
- fixed AQL COLLECT statement with INTO clause, which copied more variables than v2.2 and thus lead to too much memory consumption. This deals with #1107.
- fixed AQL COLLECT statement, this concerned every COLLECT statement, only the first group had access to the values of the variables before the COLLECT statement. This deals with #1127.
- fixed some AQL internals, where sometimes too many items were fetched from upstream in the presence of a LIMIT clause. This should generally improve performance.
Get the latest tutorials, blog posts and news: