This version is deprecated. Download the new version of ArangoDB
We have released a bug-fix release for ArangoDB 2.0.
- during cluster startup, do not log (somewhat expected) connection errors with log level error, but with log level info
- fixed dashboard modals
- fixed connection check for cluster planning front end: firefox does not support async:false
- document how to persist a cluster plan in order to relaunch an existing cluster later
- added REST API method HTTP GET `/_api/job/job-id` to query the status of an async job without potentially fetching it from the list of done jobs
- fixed non-intuitive behaviour in jobs API: previously, querying the status of an async job via the API HTTP PUT `/_api/job/job-id` removed a currently executing async job from the list of queryable jobs on the server. Now, when querying the result of an async job that is still executing, the job is kept in the list of queryable jobs so its result can be fetched by a subsequent request.
- improve documentation of db._create and explain the rules and limitations following from the choice of shardKeys for sharded collections with more than one shard
Get the latest tutorials, blog posts and news: