October 2022: What’s the Latest with ArangoDB?
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Welcome to the ArangoDB newsletter for October 2022. This month, we invite you to:
- Tune into the on-demand content from ArangoDB Summit
- Read about our latest product announcements
- Register for our upcoming webinar about kube-arangodb
- Enroll in the brand new ArangoDB University
- Leave us a review on G2
ArangoDB Summit: Watch On-Demand
Earlier this month, we held our inaugural Summit on graph and machine learning. With more than 30 sessions with speakers from technology leaders such as Genentech, Instacart, Juniper Networks, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Orange, SAS, and TCS, there’s plenty of exciting content to dig into.
So, what are you waiting for? From fraud detection to supply chain, knowledge graph to network management, there’s enough sessions to keep you busy for days (even weeks!) to come.
Latest Announcements: ArangoDB 3.10, ArangoGraphML, ArangoGraph Insights Platform
In case you missed it, we were thrilled to unveil not one, not two, but three product releases at ArangoDB Summit:
- ArangoDB 3.10, providing graph usability at scale
- ArangoGraphML, our new graph-powered machine learning-as-a-service
- ArangoGraph Insights Platform, our new cloud-based graph data and analytics platform (formerly known as ArangoDB ArangoGraph)
Want to get started?
Upcoming Webinar: kube-arangodb
In this webinar, ArangoDB Software Engineer Jakub Wierzbowski will share how to extend the Kubernetes API for custom ArangoDB objects and spin up the ArangoDB database in cluster mode. He will walk through how to deploy the kube-arangodb operator to control the entire lifecycle, as well as discuss key features of the operator in both Community and Enterprise modes. Topics will include scaling, upgrading, ARM64 migration, and many more.
Thursday, November 10th, 2022 – 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 8:00pm CET
Community Spotlight: Introducing ArangoDB University
Yes, you read that right – you can now be a student at ArangoDB University!
We recently refreshed our Training Center with brand new, interactive online courses, all powered by ArangoGraph Insights Platform. Our course catalogue currently includes:
- Foundations of Graph Databases
- Getting Started with ArangoDB
- AQL Fundamentals
ArangoDB University is free and aims to help you level up your graph, ArangoDB, and AQL skills. What are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Where else can you find ArangoDB?
- November 1: All Things Open – Machine Learning + Graph Databases for Better Recommendations
- November 24: Big Data Conference Europe – Machine Learning + Graph Databases for Better Recommendations
- November 28: Toronto Machine Learning Summit – Workshop: Graph ML – The Next Level of Machine Learning
- December 1: MLCON Berlin – Graph-Powered Machine Learning Workshop
ArangoDB recognized as Leader on G2
We couldn’t be more thrilled to be recognized by our users as a Graph Database Leader on G2.
Have a few minutes to spare? Then take a break and write a review about your experience with us.
Write a review now and earn a $25 gift card! ->
We hope you enjoyed our latest news!
Until next month,
The ArangoDB Team 🥑
Check Out Our Previous Newsletters
Get the latest tutorials, blog posts and news: