ArangoDB v3.9 reached End of Life (EOL) and is no longer supported.
This documentation is outdated. Please see the most recent version at docs.arangodb.com
The services section displays all installed Foxx applications. You can create new services or go into a detailed view of a chosen service.
There are four different possibilities to create a new service:
- Create service via zip file
- Create service via github repository
- Create service via official ArangoDB store
- Create a blank service from scratch
This section offers several information about a specific service.
There are four view categories:
- Displays name, short description, license, version, mode (production, development)
- Offers a button to go to the services interface (if available)
- Display API as SwaggerUI
- Display API as RAW JSON
- Displays the services manual (if available)
- Download service as zip file
- Run service tests (if available)
- Run service scripts (if available)
- Configure dependencies (if available)
- Change service parameters (if available)
- Change mode (production, development)
- Replace the service
- Delete the service